Technology Services Analytics Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
EG Analytics is the in-house analytics arm of EG, housed within the Business Operations organization and has a footprint covering most EG business units and functions. As businesses grapple with increased competition, insightful analytics plays an important hand in revealing opportunities and managing risks. Our deep technical expertise and breadth of coverage of areas like Sales Analytics, Supply Chain, Customer Experience, Pricing, Channel, Social Media and Market Intelligence make us the preferred analytics partner for EG.
The candidate would join the HPE Technology Services Sales Analytics team within EG Analytics division in Bangalore. The candidate will work closely with global HPE TS organization in working on and managing different aspects of Business planning, reporting and analysis.
The team provides support to TS business in the area of Salesforce allocation, Sales Planning, Quota deployment, Sales and Market Coverage, Prioritization of the prospects. Apart from this add value to TS business through pipeline analysis and win loss analysis. The above analytics conducted by the team is used in driving the business related decisions and sales force optimization.
- Provide strategic analysis of Sales, Pipeline, Orders, Quota, Account data and coverage models
- Provide analytical support for relevant Business stakeholders on Sales & Pre-Sales functions
- Proactively analyses the available data and identify / list project opportunities and presents to the stakeholders
- Participates in respective client sessions on a regular basis and provides insights on enhancing the work, ad-hoc analysis, design of newer templates & formats, planning & implementing automation of deliverables etc. and communicating to the client
- Individual is also expected to understand and develop basic statistical models to drive business insights
- Individual is also expected to understand and develop basic statistical models to drive business insights.
- Works closely with Manager, team members and the stakeholders: Acts as the bridge between Management, delivery team and the client
- Supports the delivery team in resolving issues / addressing data queries and also tracks performance and addresses gaps in process / performance etc. and implement relevant action plans
- Drives initiatives within the team and also manages all the delivery related metrics.
- Manage / coordinate with cross-functional project teams and manages communication within the team
In detail, specific tasks will include:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the business problems, convert them into Analytical problems
- Engage with stakeholders on BU strategic priorities, embed Analytical solutions into the overall BU priorities
- Build & Drive Proof-of-Concepts supporting key strategic priorities
- Single handedly (or with other team members), handle the stakeholder engagement
- Focus on opportunities for driving continuous improvement initiatives
- Contribute to larger EG Analytics Projects/Solutions
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
- Post-Graduate Degree, preferably MBA, M.Stats, M.Sc (Economics/Mathematics/Statistics)
- Overall, 6 – 8 years of experience in in Analytics delivery, Business Planning, Strategy consulting, finance or sales operations
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Technology Services or relevant services domain
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Statistical modeling, Predictive Model generation
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, VBA, Visualization tools – QlikView, Tableau, PowerBI
- Expert knowledge of SQL, SSIS Packages, Business Objects
- Strong to R, SAS Enterprise Guide (EG), SAS Miner expertise
- Good Presentation & story-boarding skills
- Exposure to provide solution presentations to Exec management
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top