Technology Consulting Delivery Country Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
We are currently looking for a Technology Consulting Delivery Country Manager to be based out of Singapore.
This manager-level position is responsible for the Technology Consulting Country Delivery for all consulting practices. Responsible for managing the four main pillars of the business:
- Revenue and cost management
- people management
- portfolio / service delivery & customer management and
- Delivery capability enablement
Has profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management at project engagement & business unit level.
Responsible for maintaining business direction, ensuring quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer reference ability.
Has the ability to understand customer requirements and ability to find a solution with the sales/business to meet customer budget.
Ensures that operational policies are followed and that business objectives are achieved by focusing on best practices and process improvements.
Develops plans to successfully implement operational policies and achieves business plan.
- Being the country lead, set direction for country delivery
- Responsible for country delivery KPIs
- Represent as the escalation point of all country delivery issues / challenges
- This is a manager of managers position, so, need to manage quite senior people having extensive industry experience
- Involved in practice development activities within country
- Work on improvement initiatives as required
- Work with the region team on regular basis on reporting and as needed
- Ensure that the country delivery KPIs are met (a strong understanding of operations and P&L knowledge is mandatory)
The key KPIs are:
- backlog forecast accuracy,
- project profitability,
- red project management,
- customer satisfaction, and
- capacity & capability management : zero bench target
- Coach and mentor the line managers on their day to day job
- Run programs necessary for the country
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree, with post graduate technical or management qualifications with at least 15 years of Infrastructure Technology Consulting experience including Technical/Functional and Project/Program Management experience and have a track record in delivering large-scale complex Infrastructure projects.
- It would be an advantage if applicants were to come with experience from a Consulting or similar organization within the IT industry.
- High commitment with his/her customers is must.
- Should have experience in people management with managing managers, senior project manager / senior consultants is must.
Relevant Experience and Training :
- The ideal candidate will typically be expected to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong Technical Skills. Have a solid understanding in infrastructure consulting, namely Hybrid IT, Cloud, Networking, Mobility and bigdata solutions.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Experience in delivering infrastructure and/or application projects
- Ability to multitask, maintain composure in high-stress/high-visibility situations and change priority as needed to accommodate a very dynamic business.
- Excellent team player.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer management skills.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management (preferred)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top