Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for a Technology Consultant work in Kansas City, MO. The candidate who fills this position will be a full time employee of HPE supporting our NGEN contract.
- Gathering requirements, design, architect, plan, and implement data base cluster solutions utilizing Oracle RAC 11g and Oracle RAC 12c platforms. Provides cluster and data center data base administration, operational support and problem resolution;
- Works with various vendors to install, upgrade, configure, administer, automate and optimize Oracle RAC architectures and associated software, providing a secure, reliable and highly available data base platform to Data Center customers and services;
- Performs software installation and upgrade automation;
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive system event, performance and capacity monitoring plan;
- Troubleshoots problems, takes appropriate corrective action and/or interacts with IT staff or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions
- Candidate must be of a senior level and have experience in VMWare vRealize Operations Suite (vCM, Automation, Operations Manager and Hyperic), HP Blade System (or similar hardware platform), Splunk (or similar log collection/parsing tool), NetBackup, Red Hat Enterprise Linux; 5.x/6.x/7.x, DISA STIGs/SRG, Oracle ; RAC 11g, RAC 12c, ASO and OEM.
- Requires Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 12c: RAC and Grid Infrastructure certification.
- Must have a DoD security clearance.
- Must have 8570 IAT L II certification (ie Sec CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top