Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guides customers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructure that enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputed leading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constant innovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helping align their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape and provide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT. We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuring security and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of company technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with company customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands company’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
1 – 3 years of technical experience and an Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Strong leadership with interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area. Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top