Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
HPE Communication & Media Solution (CMS) inside Enterprise Group Organization is the unit in HPE dedicated to provide End-to-End solutions to the Telco customers, Content and Service Providers. In this industry companies use the leading edge of technology to generate business and serve their customers. HPE CMS follows along this track and supports from envisioning to delivery and support of high value, business critical solutions.
HPE CMS works across domains of Digital Video Services, Actionable Customer Intelligence, Network and Digital Services, Operation Support Systems to deliver agility, customer excellence, platform innovation and network leadership.
Thanks to its long-standing tradition in the country and to the relevant engagements that contributed to the creation of specific competence centers, HPE CMS Italy works in an international context and supports activities within the country and abroad, strongly powering the potential for growth of the Professionals of the Unit.
The profile we are looking for is a young enthusiast Technology Consultant keen to invest in his/her professional growth learning the implementation of new technologies in the above domains, Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Telco Cloud Solutions, Internet of Things (IoT) delivered by the use and integration of HPE Hardware and Software portfolio, partners’ product and consulting services.
- Is responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of company technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with company customers. Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands company’s strategy. Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events. Focuses on single customer. Contributes via assigned tasks on specific projects.
- The job is in an international context and requires the mastership of English and ideally one more language in addition to Italian.
- The candidate shall be available to travel in Italy and Abroad when required.
Education and Experience Required:
- 1 – 3 years of technical experience and an Associate of Engineering/Science or equivalent degree (minimum three year college program) in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, one additional year of relevant technical experience (3-5 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
The person we are looking for is a passionate for technology and innovation, capable of building solid partnership with colleagues and customers to address solutions requirements and deliver high performance in the realization of customer solutions – including Development of Software and Installation and Configuration of IT and TLC systems.
He/She will be in a position to drive solutions, act in advance to envision, design and deliver innovative solution.
The following technical skills are positively valuated
- Mastership of one or more development environment (Java and or Microsoft),
- Proper knowledge of the most used Operating systems in the market and a strong passion for technology that will lead to build a professional profile in the coming years,
- Experience in the development of WebApplication (front End) or BackEnd Application
- Able to properly and clearly communicate concepts with team, peers and customers
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Work with the proper due discipline to reach objectives
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Leading edge environment and context to grow own capabilities and experiences in the most advanced industries where the technology envisioning makes the difference, for the customer and for HPE.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top