Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Experience in deploying and integrating HP BTO suite of products at customer site
- BSM /Omi, BPM, SiteScope, RUM & Diagnostics -(minimum 2 products preferred )
- Understanding of Architecture, High availability and Multi tenancy concepts
- Recording scripts in Vugen for various protocols
- Configuring Instrumentation for .NET and Java Application
- Configuring Monitors, Templates and Solution Templates
- Troubleshooting Data collector communication
- Preparing re-usable artifacts for practice development activities to cut down implementation effort – Knowledge briefs, configuration/ operational guides, user acceptance test plan .etc
- Unix OS’s (HPUX, Solaris, AIX, Linux etc.) windows OS basic administration skills
- Strong scripting skills – Perl , shell, jython .etc
- Good Java programming skills (Preferred for BPM/Diagnostics resources )
- Understanding of Networking Concepts – i.e. ability to make changes on router etc.
- Database knowledge – General SQL skills
- ITSM v3 foundation certification
Required Non-technical skills
- In depth trouble shooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in working with other members at remote location (International)
- Time flexibility for meetings that may be conducted outside local business hours
- Available to travel (Both Domestic & International)
- Demonstrated technical documentation skills – technical documentation, solution design, release notes, user guides, test plans, test results summary document etc.
- Strong knowledge of IT operations management processes and automation technologies
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technology related fields. Candidates with non-technology degrees but with relevant experience will be favorably considered as well.
Years of Exp:12
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top