Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Office 365 Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership and work with the project team to design/architecture and deployment of Office 365 suite of products such as (Azure AD Connect, Directory Sync, ADFS, Exchange Online, Skype for Business online, SharePoint online and One-Drive for Business.
The architect should have hands-on experience in designing and implementing the solution for Enterprise level customers. Extensive experience in Hybrid configurations and deployment for Exchange Online, Skype for Business online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive.
The architect must also have hands-on experience in configuring other on-premises third party solutions such as (Blackberry, Symantec Enterprise Vault etc.) to co-exist with Office 365. Have a very good understanding of Microsoft best practice recommendation and work with Fast Track engineers to lead and deliver the solution.
Office 365 networking connectivity experience is required, should able to lead and partner with Network team to design the best connectivity experience for Office 365. PowerShell scripting and automation experience is desired.
Education and Experience Required:
8 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11 years in total).
Certifications required: MCSA Office 365
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is required – Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Azure, Azure AAD Connect
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010 – 2016 and Exchange Online is required;
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype for Business Online is required.
- Expert knowledge of Windows server hardware & operating system(s) (Windows 2008, 2012) is preferred.
- Experience knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory architecture, design and configuration is required.
- Active Directory, GPO, OU and UAC Administration and file access management
- Expert Knowledge in SharePoint 2010 – 2013 and SharePoint Online
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 network connectivity and best practice recommendations.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top