Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing aplications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Your key tasks
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager
- Regularly leads in the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation
- Owns and manages knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project), ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project
- Coaches others in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
- Creates and supports sales activities. Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales
- Communicates with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrates the professionalism of the job family.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- Significant professional experience
- Experience SAP, on Enterprise OSs (ranging from Microsoft Windows Servers to UNIX systems – Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX)
- Deep and extensive technical knowledge
- Innovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings
- Understanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologies in use in the customer’s Information Technology (IT) environment
- Ability to work in a multi technology environment
- Troubleshooting skills and consulting skills
- Broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- Leadership and presentation skills
- Ability to independently complete solution implementation
- Ability to manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
?Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top