Technology Consultant / アナリティクスシステムエンジニア(㈱日本エンタープライズサービスにて採用）
セキュリティ、クラウド、ビックデータを支える IT ソリューション 事業を展開していたエンタープライズ事業部が、
そして、 2017 年 4 月以降にグローバル IT サービス大手の CSC と 経営統合し IT サービスに
■ Company description
Enterprise Services (“ES”) business has just became an independent company from HPE in Japan.
New company’s name is “Nihon Enterprise service”.
And, after 1 April 2017, new company and CSC that is creating a global IT services powerhouse will merge as new IT
- Interpersonal skills necessary to collect, document and analyze business requirements, work with local and remote development teams and build relationships with HPE clients
- Computer Science curriculum that included training in use of methodologies and processes associated with design, construct, test, implement and optimizing applications
- Documentation skills necessary to create requirements, develop business and functional designs for business intelligence solutions
- Self-discipline to manage oneself and self-motivation to take leadership responsibility
- Can provide examples of experience managing expectations and resolving issues
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues
The Analytics and Data Management(A&DM) Group performs business and technical consulting, delivers application and data engineering and data architecture services, and develops applications for clients who have adopted or are planning to implement business intelligence solutions. The A&DM Group supports clients in all industries: pharmaceutical, manufacturing, financial services, healthcare and various government agencies. We work with customers across Japan, performing work both locally and at client’s facilities. Our value proposition is providing highly skilled and/or certified resources who deliver competitive advantages with their personal experience and a best practice based Business Intelligence framework methodology.
Projects typically involve consulting and delivery of solutions to client requirements for business intelligence assessment and planning services, architecture, governance, design and development, Center of Excellence (CoE) and management services. These projects can extend to data architecture, application migration and system implementation. Ideal candidates have in-depth technical skills with data engineering that span both architecture and development.
The A&DM Group encourages team members to obtain technical/industry certifications and take specific actions to continuously grow both technically and professionally. One’s degree of influence, scope of their network, and extent of their profile are annual measurements of each individual’s progress.
HPE is looking for passionate, intense hard working people who can take challenges and manage themselves to successful conclusions. Members of the A&DM Group assimilate information quickly and challenge themselves to attain personal best technical and leadership skills year after year. Each individual grows their personal profile and networks constantly to expand their influence.
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical degree, such as Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering, desired; select Business degree candidates also considered.
- Class or project work using one or more of the following: C/C /C#/Perl or other programming language; XML; UNIX/LINUX; writing SQL queries targeting a relational database and data modeling; BI tools such as Buiness Objects, MicroStrategy, TIBCO Spotfire, Tablaue etc; ETL tools such as Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage etc; HPE Autonomy related products.
- Can describe experiences defining and developing requirements and managing activities.
- 1-3 years experience in client or consulting role as a Business Consultant or Business Analyst.
- Native Japanease language spoken and written.
Education and Experience Required:
5 years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (8 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise. Has led small team in delivery of a specific deliverable.
- Has mastered at least one technical discipline with strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas. Possesses advanced level of business, technical, or functional knowledge.
- Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products. Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing.
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements.
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form. Ability to write relevant components of a proposal document (e.g. answer specific RFP questions). Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top