Technology Account Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Technology Account Manager
A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted business advisor providing valuable guidance around operations and optimization of the customer’s IT infrastructure through quality Service Delivery Management.
- Responsible for the overall migration activities including planning, staging, developing, designing and coordinating with other team members, etc…
- Ensure team is leveraging Infrastructure-as-a-Service/Platform-as-a-Service/Software-as-a-Service (i.e. Cloud Capabilities)
- Ensure proposed hosting architecture aligns to the overall Architecture.
- Identify and initiate initiatives for reductions in overall O&M costs.
- Ensure Production and Disaster Recovery Sites are compliant with Federal and Agency Standards, geographically diverse and system recovery time objectives are met.
- Ensure compliance with current and future Federal and Agency-wide.
- Ensure Performance, availability and security SLAs are regularly met or exceeded.
- Provide strategic recommendations and approaches to technologies in developing and maintaining a robust infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations for refinements in software licensing and management.
- Manage/coordinate all Disaster Recovery Activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security or Master’s Degree in some IT/IS curriculum or 10 years’ experience.
- Proven leadership experience in enterprise level technology.
- 7-10 years of experience with functional and technical aspects of IT support services and related infrastructure solutions, capabilities and technologies.
- 5 years of technical infrastructure work experience in a managerial role.
- Ability to multitask and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Foundation in IT Service Management
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CompTIA A , Network , Cloud , and Security
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Master Qualification
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V3 Expert
This position requires United States Citizenship and eligibility to apply for and obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Do you qualify? (This is a US Federal Government requirement)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top