Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Roles and Responsibilities.
Analyzes customer information requirements and product specifications to define technical content strategy and plan.Designs and develops written and/or visual product-related information – hard copy, web – (e.g., user/configuration/ troubleshooting guides), and online information (interactive demos, help systems) integrated into product, for a variety of audiences (end user, system administrators, internal support engineers, product developers, training developers). Codes,builds, compiles, and tests online information and/or sets-up, loads and tests systems hardware to create information deliverables and provide feedback on ease of use and user interfaces to product development. As customer advocate,helps define/refine product requirements. Develops standards and style documents and templates, scripts, style sheets,
and script and graphic libraries to ensure common look and feel. Interfaces with cross-functional areas as a member of the product development team, such as marketing, test, support, and manufacturing.
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May act a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
- B.E/B.Tech/ M .Tech in Computer Science or related technical/communications field.
- Understands concepts and develops in-depth working knowledge of products, applications and systems in assigned are
- of responsibility.
- Exceptional writing skill
- Familiarity with one of the enterprise IT domains (systems, virtualization, networking, storage, databases etc.)
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience as an Information Developer, Technical Writer
- Ability to work on multiple projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- Existing product family, or new product within a technology.
- Designs, develops, and maintains moderately complex technical information for multiple audiences.
- Participates in multiple projects concurrently.
- May lead a project team in the design, development and delivery of information products for a welldefined project.
- May manage moderately complex projects by engaging outsource vendors for development of deliverables.
Desired Skills :
- Excellent writing skills
- Familiarity with different operating systems
- Experience in documentation Enterprise Software – Example: Systems/networking domain
- Experience in Agile development process
- Able to work to create simple documentation from complex technical information
- Willingness to work with Global cross functional teams.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
Core Technical Leadership
- Demonstrates leadership in the development of technical innovations and in ensuring optimum collaboration and
- knowledge sharing of technical insights
- Project Leadership & Troubleshooting
- Actively works to resolve project challenges and facilitate knowledge transfer between team members focused on shared
- Demonstrates motivation to build deeper technical depth in area-of-expertise, and inform that knowledge base through
- understanding of associated areas
- Customer-Centric Focus
- Ensures that a positive customer experience informs both the approach to work, the quality demonstrated, and the
- endpoint for measuring success
- Understands how businesses operate and uses this context to drive innovation and ethical decision-making
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top