- Strictly conform to Global SDEX Technical Training processes and requirements such as certification, audit, etc.
- Assist the other members of the team in administering basic technical recruitment examinations to new hires
- Pre-screen candidates on technical skills during hiring by conducting Technical interview
- Conduct basic technical training to new hires (on a site level, regardless to which account the new hires will be deployed)
- Owns (Participate) the new hires’ User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Monitor and report the progress of the new hires relative to technical capabilities till they go into production (Technical Call Monitoring thru QA – Regular deliverable)
- Mentor/Coach the agents during the initial period of “Go-Live” to achieve the required levels of Customer Satisfaction (Bridge Plan – Technical Monitoring by Tech Trainer for 2 weeks)
- Coach/mentor the new hires on basic and account specific technical skills during production
- Perform data gathering and training needs analysis based on monitoring and survey results and customers’ verbatim feedback
- Conduct refresher trainings for analysts already in production based on the Training Needs Analysis
- Uses data to provide insight and trending which is critical operations and the management teams
- Perform regular reporting and analysis
- Actively participate in calibration sessions (with internal, QA, and Operations teams)
- Join/lead the Operations regular/agreed meetings pertaining to Technical
- Upload the account specific and new hires’ batch training results on the Training SharePoint
- Assist in the development programs by conducting classroom based training with hands-on sessions (whenever applicable)
- Develop assessments and assignments to accurately judge the agents’ learning. Guide the agents in their learning process
- Adopt training methodologies to ensure the agents have a shallow learning curve
- Innovative and flexible in adopting an approach to maximize the learning of the agents
- Delivers the required functions stated in the OLA on time with excellence
- Impart training for business processes and different technologies required for the project or account
- Being responsive to clients whilst following the principles and procedures of the quality management system
- Identify, analyze problems and suggest improvements identified in their own area of responsibility and implementing those with a recognized business benefit
- Computing or similar subject related degree or equivalent HP experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT environment and its future trends.
- Strong ITIL/ITSM skills, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Technical Training.
- Strong and proven Leadership Skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top