Technical Support Specialist with German
Technical Support Specialist with German
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for motivated Technical Support Engineer with excellent German language knowledge to join our dynamic team, part of Customer Solution Center Sofia /CSC/.
The customer is at the center of everything we do in Customer Solution Center Sofia. From Warranty to high availability Datacenter wide contracts, we support our customers and help them accelerate their business. Our award-winning centers support 18 languages in more than 100 countries, ensuring our customers always have the support they need. Our focus on the customer, coupled with our drive for the highest quality and constant innovation, create a center where we can build Customers for Life.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Support Engineer with German is to manage customer cases to a satisfactory resolution. The work is predominantly in the areas of hardware platforms, operating systems, subsystems and products operating on these systems. S/he is the first level of technical support to the customers. On receipt of a service request the Tehnical Engineer researches for a solution through remote diagnosis, documentation and/or knowledge databases within agreed timeframes. Qualification of hardware cases involves diagnosis and/or recommendation of parts for the field engineer, and /or direct shipment to the customer. In all cases where a problem gets too complex the Technical Engineer is responsible for timely elevation and/or escalation.
- Timely responds to customers inquiries. Logs cases, provides information & troubleshoots to solve customer problem according company KPIs for the business
- Manages customer expectations by taking into consideration the entitlement and identifies customer problems
- Keeps customers informed, sets and follows commitments, keeps precise case documentation and case ownership
- Timely elevates and/or escalates to next level when the case is complex
- Participates in projects for process or quality improvements
- Manages multiple tasks or cases simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Active and self-paced improvement of technical and business process knowledge
- Independently and actively improves the quality metrics towards the achievement of the targets beyond
- Encourages outstanding team morale and maintains highest ethical standards
What we are looking for:
- Fluent German
- Good English
- Professional experience: over 1 year professional experience as Customer Service Consultant or in a similar environment
- Excellent customer, telephone, oral and written communications skills
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills and working with tough deadlines
- Team player
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Unlimited access to courses in a wide variety of technologies and disciplines (Lynda)
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Opportunity to use free parking
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top