Technical Support Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Maintain high level Customer satisfaction by clarifying Customer needs and ensuring that they are met
- Handle Customer-relation problems promptly and appropriately, escalate issues according to established procedures
- Provide software service, post-sales or service delivery support and solve applications problems for remote or local accounts, on standard and specialized systems
- Provide direct post-sales systems technical support to end users and HP Authorized Service Providers
- Solve technical problems on an assigned hardware and software platforms
- Use proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
- Accountable for company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of internal and Customer facing tasks
- System level technical knowledge effecting customer business level availability Independent judgment exercised affecting HP escalation processes
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum Vocational/Diploma/Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 2-4 years of working experience in related fields or Degree holder with 1-2 years relevant working experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Knowledge of corporate organization, job, and policies
Advanced knowledge of operating systems and software
Basic skills in project management
Strong communication skills, problem analysis, and presentation skills
Ability to develop Customer relationships
Ability to perform while under high-pressure situations
Ability to work in a team environment
Basic networking, O/S, and troubleshooting knowledge
Detailed understanding of general/technical aspects of the onsite system repair job
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top