Technical Support - Dutch / French Speaking
HPE creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. The world’s largest technology company brings together a portfoliothat spans printing, personal computing, software, services and ITinfrastructure at the convergence of the cloud and connectivity, creatingseamless, secure, context-aware experiences for a connected world.
Our Customer Solution Centres provide remotetechnical support to important industry standard server and storage customers,onsite engineers, partners and distributors. Our top priority is CustomerSatisfaction, and therefore, always keeping the customer informed and settingcorrect expectations is key to our success.
The multinational teams work from Monday toFriday 7:00-16:00. We provide all our employees relevant technical training ona regular basis. We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT alongwith willingness to learn and grow in the company.
Key aspects of the role include:
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications and repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and technical answers along with a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Track and document customer and problem information.
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Dutchor French
- Excellent communication and customerservice skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Highly flexible to change in afast-paced working environment
- Be able to work as part of a strong andcollaborative team
- An eagerness and willingness to develop inthe role
- Experience with Windows Server and Red Hatoperating systems
- Experience with virtualization VMware ESXor Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Industry Standard Servers /Server architecture
- Good knowledge of Networking and SAN
- Certification in A and N preferred
- Cisco certification an advantage
- Full time permanent positions
- Health & Pension benefits
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Training and certification opportunities
- Reward programs for high performers
- Opportunities for advancement
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top