Technical Solutions Specialist for Data Centers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
Our Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing business unit has a long legacy in infrastructure development and management, with extensive physical assets and know-how to support our clients’ needs. It applies more than 50 years of experience in managing mission critical delivery systems for the world’s largest companies and governments.
Now we are happy to present to you the position of Technical Solutions Specialist for Data Centers.
- Apply technical knowledge to operate Data Centers.
- Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for company and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve most technical incidents independently within our Data Centers. Work with team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Change Management/Implementation: Independently review, implement, and verify changes/solutions of moderate complexity and risk to meet customer and company Information Technology infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility for Data Centers.
- Validate all work placement requests if all information and kit lists are correct.
- Engage the on-site hardware planner for validation of the tile assignment.
- Ensure tickets are opened correctly and security requests are entered properly.
- Notify the onsite team of scheduled work.
- Attend initial planning meetings with accounts.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience. May hold entry-level or intermediate-level certification(s) in work field;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understanding of Data Center support and
- Data Center equipment and/or infrastructure (Power, Space, Cooling, Equipment);
- Ability to evaluate all manufacturers’ specifications for equipment new/old in order to assign placement in the Data Center;
- Knowledge of basic electrical requirements and conversions (i.e. Kilowatts, Amps, phases, etc.);
- Experience working in a Structured ITIL and or ISO environment utilizing Problem, Change, and Incident disciplines;
- Quickly learn, adapt, and retain Data Center and Client specific information;
- Great team work capabilities;
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously;
- Scheduling flexibility to complete assigned migrations/projects;
- Excellent communication and written skills in English;
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Medical insurance;
- 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days);
- Food vouchers;
- Life insurance;
- Wellness program;
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services;
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world’s premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top