Technical Solutions Representative
HPE creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues.
- Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Typically requires 1-3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, esupport, e-chat or similar
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top