Technical Solutions Representative
HPE Business Process Services is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as Technical Solutions Representative for a Canadian Software account.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
- Customer support service center consists of the Customer Service Support and sales team offering customer service, sales and technical support to a wide variety of countries.
- The Customer Support service operates 24 hours.
- The aim of the call center is to deliver high quality technical support via phone, email or chat to our customers who use or would like to use our software applications.
- The Technical Solutions Representative will receive all English language customer concerns and issues and provide superior Customer Service and / or Technical Assistance to customers by e-mail, chat and phone.
- The Technical Solutions Representative is asked to concentrate on only one or the other support channel. The must be able to work in all three support channels (e-mail, hat and phone) at any given time and at the request of their superior.
- The Technical Solutions Representative is responsible for and has access to all resources available to provide a resolution to a customer’s problem.
This role is open to FRESH GRADUATES.
Education and Experience
- Minimum education of 2nd year college graduate
- Fresh Graduates with excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience, preferably in call center.
- Experienced online/sales agents-soft sales, upselling, customer/client subrcription management
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
Knowledge and Skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top