Technical Solutions Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today
Working from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues.
- Successfully resolve simple technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Working remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, etc. to respond to first level technical issues.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customerrelations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and iscontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty)
- Work is regularly reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level Education, required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming).
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported. (English, Spanish, French).
- Demonstrated basic experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top