Technical Solutions Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE-ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering outsourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. We deliver high-quality, high-value products, consulting, and support services in a single package. That’s one of our principal differentiators. We have industry-leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, software, services and cloud.
- Working from a standard protocol, utilizing a documented process to respond to customer issues.
- Successfully resolve simple technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Working remotely via telephone, email, e-chat, etc. to respond to first level technical issues.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and is continued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty)
- Work is regularly reviewed by Supervisor or Team Lead.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Up to 6 months of prior general experience, or equivalent college level Education, required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Articulate in standard written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated basic experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face.
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming).
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving skills.
- Accuracy in data entry.
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported. (English, Spanish, French).
- Demonstrated basic experience in a phone based remote role.
- Familiarity with computer technology.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top