Technical Solutions Consultant
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customerrelations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Evaluate unique or complex installations or configurations and make recommendations for resolution.
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to Knowledge Management Service (KMS).
- Represent company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients Service Level Agreements (SLA) demands are met
- Develop partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
- Confident and eager to take on additional more complex tasks
- Deliver at least 1 internal training session/quarter (includes prep delivery) which is aligned with business needs
Education and Experience Required:
Vocational: apprenticeship/certification completion. May be technical or non-technical. May include onthe- job training in addition to studies. In some locations, completion may be recognized by diploma. Advanced programs may be 2 years. Associate degree: first attainable degree at the post-high school level. Typically 2 year completion beyond High School level (i.e., Associate of Arts, GCE ‘A’ level (Singapore), etc.), or equivalent experience. 1-3 years experience in relevant technologies and customer environments. Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge
- Understand the customer to be an advocated for the customer
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top