Technical Solutions Consultant
Today’s IT environment is complex and administrators are pulled in many directions. HPE Foundation Care services try to simplify day-to-day system support experience. Meet availability commitments of our customers by providing a variety of coverage levels and response times which connect to HPE for faster problem resolution, and get back to business. HPE Global Support Domain (GSD) delivers reactive & proactive support to our customers. HPE is the only vendor which provides this quality support with its local expert team. The CSC Team as a part of GSD is responsible for remotely delivering reactive & proactive support end to end. Our main office is located in Istanbul and the branch offices are located in Ankara & Izmir. However, we serve to our customers in almost every city.
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- The candidate will be responsible for real time online technical hardware and software support to customers (warranty through mission-critical) for HPE Server, Network and Storage products. His/her responsibilities will also include proactively assisting internal or external businesses on complex solutions and acting as trusted advisor for mission critical customers.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process.
- Review and may resolve complex business issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Add case resolution to Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Understand and utilize Information Technology Information Library (ITIL).
- Represent and participate on an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Partners frequently with the Sales Pursuit team.
- Comfortable managing technical issue as well as customer business impact and ability to blend and appreciate these aspects in communication with customer.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor’s or Master’ degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- 1 years of experience in relevant support delivery organizations.
- Ideally, onsite and/or remote support experience on HPE Enterprise Server/Storage/Network products.
- Recommended: ITIL certification
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
- Ability to mentor new agents
- Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers
- Ability to contribute to technical action plans
- Focus on one or more product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, etc.)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top