Technical Sales Representative
Technical Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centre to workplace applications, our technology & services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive & more secure. We're solving the world's most complex challenges, & our people are at the forefront of progress.
We currently have a Technical Sales Representative role based in Sydney. In this role you will be part of the DataCentre Hybrid Cloud (DCHC) business unit & champion HPE's Storage portfolio. You will work closely with the South Pacific Inside Sales team to enable the team to improve selling capability & increase deal closure rate through training & enablement support; execute programs for South Pacific Inside Sales teams; & where appropriate attend calls with customers to propose & create storage solutions for HPE clients.
- Train & coach the Inside Sales Team members in the following:- Storage portfolio knowledge; competitive selling techniques; upselling/cross-selling; sales tools/guides; joining calls to provide coaching & support
- Develop & execute DCHC Storage programs to increase deal closure & revenue
- Create solutions for customers & partners to help them make better & more informed decisions about their data centre strategy
- Understand clients requirements & competitively position HPE's storage products & services in order to meet the needs/drive new acquisitions &/or promote retention
- Leverage the HPE ecosystem to build & close opportunities
- Drive the Inside Sales team to improve the conversion rate from marketing & install base leads
- Meet &/or exceed role metrics
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years of technical sales experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Storage & Data Centre technologies, trends & issues
- Proven account acquisition, retention & development skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal & presentation
- Able to lead, influence, inspire & coach sales team
HPE is committed to investing in your future by exposing you to technologies & development opportunities. HPE is also committed to values such as workplace flexibility, diversity & equal employment opportunities.
HPE has an impressive Storage portfolio comprising of HPE 3PAR; Nimble Flash Storage Arrays & SimpliVity 380. For more information please browse the following: - http://bit.ly/2jusuoE
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top