Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
- Present strong credentials and capability demonstration to customers.
- Understand customer requirement, operations pain points, NOC model and business need
- Prepare end to end Solution for Infrastructure, NOC operations, consolidation, transition and transformation
- Prepare Managed Services Solution covering transition, operations model, transformation journey and future readiness
- Work closely with vendor / procurement manager and create vendor eco system for deployment / FLM activities; required as part of Managed Services requirements
- Create RACI Matrix, compliance document, Scope of Work document (SoW) and Solution Document in response to customer RFPs
- Optimal dimensioning of headcount for Infrastructure, Network operations as per agreed SLA and KPI and get it approved by the Delivery team
- Prepare the business case with current cost, proposed cost, scope, assumptions, exclusions and risks
- Bring thought leadership in providing best in class solutions that can deliver cost transformation, improved time to market and market leadership for customers
- Project Management : planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring/ tracking of the overall project, Status reporting and escalation management
- Coordinate internally as required with various stakeholders such as Design Authority/Solution Owners, Business Key stakeholders, Vendor Management
- Build and maintain Project Schedule, Project Risk Management and Project Issues management -Planning and Execution documents
- Conduct daily / weekly meetings with Project stakeholders to keep Project deliverables on track
- Responsible for project deliverables, delivery quality and follow up of team's performance
- Maintain a good relationship with all the stakeholders
- 8+ years of experience in Operations, Transformation and Solutioning for Cloud, Data Center, Network, SAP HANA services
- Should have handled various steps into NOC transition, transformation and NOC establishment
- Strong expertise into mobile and fixed network operations
- Should be having good business understanding and experience of working with global stakeholders
- Should have performed similar responsibilities as detailed above in a similar role and having good proposal / document writing skills
- Strong communication skills and problem resolution skills while working with various internal team, customer and vendor teams
- Proven Leadership qualities , Good Inter-personal and Customer relationship skills
- Strong in project planning, execution, tracking and monitoring
- Prior experience of participation in bids and deal solutioning around Network Monitoring and Support Services
- Should have Strong communication and presentation skills, collaborative work ethic, creative thinking and an ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Should have the skill set to forge ahead through and work with various Business Units and Vendor management.
- Well versed with network technologies and able to guide the teams. Working experience with multiple network product implementations is an advantage
- Have good hands-on primarily with OWB Tool or any other Project Scheduling tool
- Should have a capability in deployment of the project independently with third party vendor.
- BE/ BTech from Reputed Institute
- TOGAF Certification preferable
- PMP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- At least 10 years' experience in IT, including 5 – 7 years of technical project management experience in Managed Services area including NOC/ ROC
- Excellent verbal, interviewing, facilitation and writing skills
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top