Technical Marketing Engineer
HewlettPackard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enablescustomers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensiveportfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, ourtechnology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient,more productive and more secure.
At HPE,you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash yourprofessional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge todevelop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes.And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’sbiggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Softwarehas a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to:deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetizecustomer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect andgovern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supportsits customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of softwaresolutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading theway.
HewlettPackard Enterprise (HPE) is hiring a Technical Marketing Engineer for theTechnical Product Marketing group. This is a remote position based out of CostaRica reporting into the Sunnyvale, California offices.
OurTechnical Product Marketing (TPM) is a diverse team working with HPE coresecurity technologies developing content that enables the field to betterposition and sell our security solutions. At times the team works hands on withproducts which may require installation and configuration experience. Asseasoned professionals the team is responsible for evangelizing and writingsecurity white papers and spending time studying our competitors. This teaminfluences product marketing and product management with regards to thetechnical direction and articulation that occurs with a customer.
- Currentlyenrolled in Bachelor studies or a newly graduated student.
- Backgroundchecks are included before hiring
- Collectdata for knowledge base required for TPM Labs
- Learnsecurity methodologies and products as required to support the TPM Lab systems
- Createtechnical product reviews
- Createworkflow processes for onboarding remotely managed systems
- Collaborate with team on new processes
- Createproject plans to manage delivery of assignments
- Createvideo recordings of products as needed
- Learn howto install and configure new products as needed
- Create MSSharePoint pages and setup workflows as needed
- Create toolstraining (PPT/Videos/HTML Content) to describe technologies used by TPM
- Mustcurrently be enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, ComputerEngineering, Information Systems, Content Marketing or related field or begraduated from one of these fields.
- Strongcommunication and analytic skills
- Highlyprefer candidates with a background in Security (courses)
- Highlyprefer candidates with a background in Digital Media (courses)
- Ability toscript and knowledge of MS Windows Server administration
- Web baseddevelopment
- HewlettPackard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long termrelationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action:We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthroughadvancements
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top