Technical Lead - Analytics and Data Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HP Enterprise Services, offers a diverse portfolio of products ranging from applications and business process improvements to infrastructure technology outsourcing. We provide consulting and support to more than 1,000 corporations and government clients in 90 countries, achieving maximum productivity and efficiency for our customers.
The Technical Lead is responsible in providing technical capabilities for Singapore government projects that involves Analytics and Data Management.
- Technical leadership for architecture, development & implementation of Data Warehousing, business Intelligence and Data Analytics projects
- Responsible for leading the implementation for the DW/BI and Analytics architecture components of the solution by taking into consideration the client’s business case, objectives, requirements and the proposed solution
- Design & Build – conceptual, logical and physical data modeling, information delivery standards, best practices, security in the information delivery environment, information delivery architecture
- Assess the readiness of the information delivery environments (including the systems, tools, technologies, processes, and resource requirements) to implement the architecture.
- Support pre-sales for solution architecture and estimation for DW/BI & Analytics projects
- Support delivery planning for DW/BI projects, including inputs for project schedule, key deliverables etc.
- Proactive identification, communication, and management of project risks and issues
- Management of project scope and management of the SOW change control process as appropriate
- Coordination and enablement of all project sub-teams (analysts, developers, etc.) to ensure they can effectively accomplish their goals
Education and Experience
- Must be Singaporean as this role is assigned to government projects
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science or technology/engineering related field
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience in DW/BI Architecture, ETL/BI Development & Implementation
- More than 3 years of experience working on DW/BI projects with involvement across the full project lifecycle
- Technology Certifications in various DW/ETL/BI technologies
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven project delivery and implementation experience in the area of data warehousing, business intelligence and data analytics
- Strong solution architecture and effort estimation skills pertinent to data warehousing and business intelligence projects
- 6 – 8 plus years of practical, hands-on experience with following areas of DW/BI: DW/BI Solution Architecture, Data Modelling, ETL Development/Architecture, Reporting & Dashboards, DW/BI Quality Assurance, Master Data Management
- Hands-on project experience across the following technology stack – Informatica ETL & MDM, Microsoft SSIS/SSRS/SSAS & Power BI, SAP BO, SAS Data integration /Enterprise Miner Qlikview/QlikSense, Tableau, Spotfire
- Experience and/or knowhow of Big Data concepts and tools (Hadoop, NoSQL, Enterprise Search technologies)
- Preferable knowhow of statistical or machine learning tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R-project, Apache Spark)
- Experience in proactively identifying project risks and defining/executing comprehensive mitigation strategies
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills – to senior client stakeholders
- Development & implementation experience in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies, and ability to determine/recommend when each is appropriate
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top