Technical Consultant - TRIM/Records Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprises Software Big Data group has a clear vision & commitment. We will be the trusted partner for every organisation to store, explore, govern, protect, & serve information & insights that fundamentally improve the outcomes of businesses, people, & the environment, while managing risk & cost.
As part of the expanding Big Data journey, HPE Software is recruiting for a Technical Consultant to be based in Canberra. As Technical Consultant you will be part of a highly capable team. This role will partner with Federal Government clients. You will act as a trusted advisor & play an integral part in the solution implementation & ongoing support & success of their Records Manager/TRIM applications.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Implement Records Manager/TRIM solutions according to Statements of Work (SOWs) created to meet customer requirements
- Ensure services projects are delivered on time & within scope & budget
- Provide advice on solution & integration opportunities to defined segments Provide technical/help desk support as required
- Records Manager/TRIM customisation, support escalation, & QA in post-sale environments
- Sales support activities such as the creation of Statements of Work, responding to RFPs, & leading customer scoping meetings
Experience & Attributes Required:
- Demonstrated experience designing & deploying solutions to deliver business outcomes
- Working knowledge of HPE TRIM / Records Manager
- Experienced in delivering customer projects
- Proven technical support background
- Proven problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- SQL Server experience an advantage
- Experience in a L2/L3 Helpdesk environment an advantage
- Ability to prioritise workload, manage time & schedule tasks & changing priorities
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team as well as independently Able to communicate & present complex issues with assurance & confidence.
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission & rapport, & influencing
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
- Customer service focused
- Excellent verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with code development is a plus
- Australian citizen in order to qualify for an Australian government security clearance. Current Australian Baseline or NV1 Clearance highly desirable
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technology related fields preferred
- Willingness & ability to rostered standby work when required
What we offer?
This role will offer a salary commensurate with experience, bonus & RSU stock units. You will also be part of a company committed to the values of workforce diversity, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility. Career development & relationships are powerful ways for people to learn & grow, & this is part of our HPE culture. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For more information on some of HPE Software’s products please browse the following:-
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top