Technical Account Manager (TAM) - Premium Support
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider ofnext-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) tojoin our team.
Aruba/HPE’s Advanced Services Premier Support isresponsible for providing top-tier customers with a tightly integrated supportmodel emphasizing a focused detail and knowledge of the customer’s networkconfiguration, performance and product features. Specific responsibilities will include focuson Case Management, Performance Management and Solution Management of the customer’snetwork. The Technical Account Manageris responsible for managing the technical relationship with Aruba/HPE AdvancedServices Premier Support mobility customers. You will be working closely withAccount Management, Engineering, Product Management and the Global Supportteams to provide both pre and post-sales support to manage customersatisfaction and strengthen customer relationships.
- Play an important role in supporting the sales teams: understandingand aligning with their strategic plans for the customer
- Work with product development teams to enhance and develop newfeatures for customers
- Demonstrate products to customers and explain how the proposed productor solution is in alignment with the customer’s requirements
- Own the overallpost-sales technical relationship with named customers, and be responsible fortotal customer experience for those assigned accounts
- Provide service and support to customers with an emphasis on: CaseManagement, Performance Management, and Solutions Management
- Provide project management skills to create installation programs thatminimize disruption for customers
- Provide training for customers
- Monitor and manage the progress of product installations to ensurecustomer satisfaction
- Monitor ongoing support to customers and provide escalation whenneeded
- Monitor support requests identifying any recurring issues andrecommend changes to products or processes.
- Provide regular periodic review meetings with customers to discuss anyissues or problems and provide reports to the other members of the accountteam.
- Analyze customers’ support requirements and identify areas of processimprovement and best-practices
- Monitor product performance and associated support needs
- Identify opportunities to upgrade or modify products to meetcustomers’ needs
- Provide reports on product performance to the development team andadvise customers on new products or upgrades that may be suitable for theirbusiness.
- 5 years’experience in technical support and/or professional services within the hightech industry
- 5 years ofclient facing sales experience and/or services delivery roles
- Demonstratedability to prioritize within a demanding workload and deliver results underpressure
- Broad technicalknowledge of heterogeneous environments used by Enterprise Accounts
- Previousaccount management experience required, with demonstrable achievement of KPIsrelating to customer satisfaction and account development
- Emphasis on APs, Controllers, Security, Monitoring andTroubleshooting
- Willingness and ability totravel (occasionally at short notice)
- Experience in technical support, project management andproduct development preferred
- Emphasis on Release Management: Qualifying, scoping andtracking Feature Requests and Feature Enhancements preferred
- Emphasis on Quality Assurance: Development of Test Plans andTest Cases to verify functionality and performance preferred
- Emphasis on New Product Introduction: Ability to work with thecustomer to introduce new releases, features and functionality with minimumimpact preferred
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills to buildand maintain effective relationships with customers and with other internalteam members preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills preferred
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timelysolutions – identify, align, plan, develop, test and deliver customerrequirements preferred
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment preferred
- Strong hands-on experience understanding mobility wirelesstechnology and networking preferred
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company,is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for themobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networksthat empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvyusers who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personalcommunication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can relyupon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performanceoptimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual ITintervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and loweroperational costs.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #HPEJobs#HewlettPackardEnterpriseJobs
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top