Technical Account Manager (Netwoking & Server Admin)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Security Fortify on Demand is application security as a service, providing customers with the security testing tools, expertise and support needed to create, supplement and expand a Software Security Assurance program. We are looking for a Technical Account Manager and here are the functions of our ideal candidate:
- Server Administration background
- Knowledge in Networking
- Manage the Customer Relationship
- Onboard new customers
- Track active customer scans
- Manage and track customer entitlements (scans used vs. scans purchased)
- Forecast customer usage
- Coordinate status calls with customers
- Frequency is determined SOW, TAM, TAM Manager, PM)
- Manage vulnerability reviews with customers
- Schedule meetings with customers (weekly, as needed, include SMEs when necessary).
- Troubleshoot customer issues with the FoD portal
- Respond to activity in FoD Help Center channels (Live chat, Tickets, FAQs, Email)
- Verify and report customer found FoD portal issues
- Submit feature requests for customers
- Coordinate FoD resources (where appropriate)
- Technical resource to troubleshoot the translation of C code for scanning
- Resources to resolve billing issues
- Manage customer contract renewals
- Mid shift or Night shift and will work at Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 1-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced
individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
1-2 years experience in Writing and executing Test cases, Test scripts. Knowledgeable in testing and development methodologies and their interaction. Good verbal and written communication skills.
Proficient in testing analysis and design, functional and performance models, and test specifications to: develop functional models for testing, develop performance models for testing, evaluate and validate test cases and scripts, validate functional models for testing, validate performance models for testing, develop test specifications, validate test specifications, validate testing coverage, escalate quality issues for resolution, evaluate test automation tools and validate testing environment in order to develop test specifications.
Proficient in testing processes and tools to: execute test cases and scripts, analyze test results, report on testing progress and results, facilitate defect resolution and document final test results in order to execute testing engagement. Knowledgeble of testing processes and testing metrics to: review test summary report, provide testing project feedback and archive testing assets in order to verify completion of testing
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top