Technical Account Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to responsible for the end to end resolution of the critical issues faced by HPE solution customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of solution customer’s IT/business environment while dealing with the critical issues and any solutions proposed should be based on the customer business requirements
- Playing a consultant’s role keeping customer informed about the recovery plans, convincing customer of the root cause to the incident occurred, able to put in place action plans to prevent similar issues in future and work closely with the account team to improve the customer’s IT infrastructure & practices thereby meeting the customer’s up time goals
- Exposure to cloud computing technologies
- Able to understand the customer incident holistically, drive the incident resolution such that the customer experience and meeting the customer expectations always the top priority.
- Engage and lead the additional HPE technical resources (peer TAMs, HP Engineering, field engineers, management,3rd party vendors if applicable) to provide fast problem resolution
- Assisting the account team with complex proactive tasks, change management and any new projects within the account
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in any of the following product lines.
- HPE Itanium HP 9000 servers, x86 servers
- HPE Storage products (XP, 3PAR, Modular Storage Array, Brocade SAN, Enterprise Virtual Array),
- Technology skills : HP-UX, Linux, ESXi, Microsoft technologies
- Advanced enterprise Networking experience (Cisco, Procurve, Aruba wireless) in heterogeneous environment
- Virtualization, cloud skills
Preferred Experience :
- Proven collaboration and effective communicator to internal and external customers
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in heterogeneous environment
- Able to drive the complex network problems
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top