Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring end to end finance and accounting processes within Hewlett Packard Enterprise Financial Services entity- US GAAP, Local Statutory and Tax. You will also be providing consultation and/or guidance to business HPEFS business functions in finance and accounting areas. On regional level you will be part of team responsible for regional reporting of results to corporate team in HPEFS HQ. This role reports directly to HPEFS APJ Regional Controller.
- Support tax functions with indirect tax filings for selected countries
- Prepare corporate income tax provisions for the region
- Maintain and prepare transfer pricing documentation, calculations and postings
- Preparation of annual statutory account filing with audit firm and fulfill ad hoc requirements.
- Supporting Customer Delivery and Sales team with finance consultation on deal accounting treatment
- Cooperate with tax function on tax filings – both direct and indirect taxes
- Provide guidance to HPEFS functions and business on country compliance
- Identify and manage financial risks
- Support US GAAP closing process for APJ region
- Provide accurate and timely statutory reporting to ensure all financial statement are properly stated to local governments. Cooperate with legal team to renew the company certificates if any changes
- Manage and participate in ad hoc assignments
About the candidate
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification
- 8+ years of experience as a financial analyst
- Experience in more than one finance function
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Strong analytical and business application skills
- Hands on experience and working knowledge of MS Office and major accounting software
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to work and coordinate across different functions and/or locations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top