Tax Analyst Specialist
Tax Analyst Specialist
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce."
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company's regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Files monthly, quarterly, and year-end income and/or transaction tax returns, including gathering, analyzing, and compiling income tax data.
- Contributes to priority projects in both the tax compliance and accounting areas.
- Researches tax laws and regulations; summarizes for review by a more senior individual contributor or manager and documents company-wide tax systems.
- Prepares and reconciles yearend taxes and makes adjustments to the general ledger accounting system.
- Participates in tax audits by gathering requested documents and reports.
- Contributes to business- or function-wide solutions that impact multiple business units.
- Typically partners with Master and Manager (MG)1/2 levels.
Directs and sets the organization's Tax Policy, participates with other business units in planning the organization's activities in all phases of its business operations to maximize after tax profits and resulting cash flows. Organizes and directs the tax research and tax compliance activities. This role oversees the preparation and review of tax returns and related reports to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local tax statues and regulations by properly interpreting tax laws and regulations to minimize tax liability to the company.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4+ years of related experience in accounting or tax.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of tax and/or accounting software desirable.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top