Tax Analyst Intermediate
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
- Files standard to moderately complex tax returns.
- Performs moderately complex bank reconciliations.
- Extracts general ledger account information; designs and maintains account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Performs statutory audit document retrieval and support.
- Reviews systems for accuracy of compliance and reporting.
- Researches various tax issues and assists with priority projects.
- Performs analyses required for compliance, as well as for support of tax accounting and tax planning functions.
- Supports solutions that impact multiple functions and/or countries.
Directs and sets the organization’s Tax Policy, participates with other business units in planning the organization’s activities in all phases of its business operations to maximize after tax profits and resulting cash flows. Organizes and directs the tax research and tax compliance activities. This role oversees the preparation and review of tax returns and related reports to ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local tax statues and regulations by properly interpreting tax laws and regulations to minimize tax liability to the company.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2 years of related experience in finance or accounting.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Advanced knowledge of professional accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Developed financial and business acumen.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top