Talent Acquisition/HR Specialist (f/m)
Talent Acquisition/HR Specialist (f/m)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for Human Resources and Recruitment to join our new team in Berlin, Germany. The role will focus on supporting our sales organization. Initially this role will be split between hands-on recruitment activities (including sourcing) and general HR related tasks for the site. Over time, it is possible that this position will becomes a dedicated HR Generalist role, therefore, it would suit someone who sees their career growing in this direction.
Key Recruitment Responsibilities:
- Providing a consultative service to stakeholders within the business in relation to their internal and external permanent recruitment
- Sourcing of candidates direct channels including job boards, databases, internal talent tools, employee referrals, business networking and social media sites
- Driving achievement of hiring targets, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process including; supporting implementation of sourcing strategies, screening candidates, providing a short list of candidates, creating offer letters, and facilitating relocation.
- Counsel managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policies
Key HR Responsibilities:
- Consult with country or regional business and human resources leaders to identify program needs.
- Implement human resources programs to meet business and functional needs.
- Manage the delivery of multiple programs simultaneously across a given geography.
- May represent the company to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicates HR policies to business managers and employees; works with business leaders to deliver programs that are aligned with global policies and meet local needs.
- Coaches managers in routine performance and misconduct issues and provides resolution recommendations.
- Contributes to regional priority projects teams.
Education and Experience
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in human resources functional area, HR Generalist, or HR Consulting role and recruitment experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong knowledge of all human resources areas.
- End to end recruitment cycle experience; from taking the manager job briefing through to negotiating the offer and ensuring the smooth on-boarding of the successful candidate
- Experience of directly sourcing external candidates
- Proven account management and relationship building skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Thorough knowledge of the IT industry
- Developed legal knowledge of the local environment.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong communications skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to respond independently to complex inquiries
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top