Talent Acquisition Consultant
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
The EMEA Global Sales Talent Acquisition team focuses predominantly on IT Sales and Sales Ops vacancies across the region. This role will be dedicated to the Romanian market.
We are looking for an experienced IT / Sales recruiter to join us; someone with a genuine passion for recruitment and a desire to add value. To succeed in this Team you need to be confident in managing the full recruitment cycle, you need to be organised, motivated and a real team player; striving to reach a common goal but with the drive and ability to work with relative autonomy.
We operate to a direct sourcing model; HPE- Approved Recruitment Agencies are utilized only in exceptional circumstances.
- You will provide a partnered and consultative service to stakeholders within the business in relation to their internal and external permanent recruitment
- Sourcing of candidates via low cost / direct channels including job boards, databases, internal talent tools, employee referrals, business networking and social media sites
- Driving achievement of hiring targets, including time to fill, cost per hire, university hiring, diversity goals and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process; supports implementation of sourcing strategies, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsel managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- You will be expected to abide by, as well as educate the business on and ensure compliance to HPE Talent Acquisition/HR Policies and Procedures.
- You will have the opportunity to become involved in a variety of value-add initiatives and project work outside of your day-to-day recruitment responsibilities
- First level university degree
- Minimum 2 years of related professional experience either in a recruitment agency, RPO or corporate recruitment team environment
- End to end recruitment cycle experience; from taking the manager job briefing through to negotiating the offer and ensuring the smooth on-boarding of the successful candidate
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Thorough knowledge of the IT industry
- Experience of directly sourcing external candidates
- Persuasive and effective email and phone communication skills
- Proven account management and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, complex and demanding organization
- Proficient at time management and organization with a strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability
- Experience in web-based applicant tracking tools
- Experience of managing an average workload of 40+ vacancies simultaneously
- Experience of using social networking tools for recruitment e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top