Systems/Software Engr II
Systems/Software Engr II
Characterize and performance benchmarking of HPC applications on different processor architecture and compute cluster. Design, development and debugging of automated performance benchmarking framework to automate the standard applications performance benchmarking. Engage in porting of HPC applications onto different processor architecture. Engage in consulting related to compute performance issues, trouble shooting of HPC cluster, developing white paper on performance & characterization of applications.
- Certifying ISV applications aligned to the target workloads in different HPC/Web2.0 domain on different configuration/architecture/cluster
- Building reference architectures, technical collateral and documentation
- Performing ISV application workload analysis for key use cases
- Participating in HPC technical forum
- Factory and customer acceptance of HPC Cluster from the perspective of applications benchmark
- Working closely with the worldwide server business development team to support the deal request, pre-product launch & ISVs,
- Supporting field presales activities (customer workload assessments, proof-of-concepts and migrations)
- Very good communication skills (both speaking and writing)
- Hands-on expertise in Linux (preferred or any UNIX), Interconnect, Job Scheduler
- Domain expertise on HPC : Clustering, micro kernel benchmarking and exposure to running HPC applications
- Experience in running HPC applications at scale using MPI/OpenMP
- Programming skills (C, C++, Fortran, Shell-scripting, Python/Perl)
- Good understanding of the x86_64 and ARM 64 architecture
- Good understanding of benchmarking methodologies and concepts
- Experience working on GPU/vector architectures
- Good Performance tuning and trouble shooting skills
- Winning "can-do" attitude
- Excellent team player
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top