Systems Engineer (TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance Required)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Systems Engineer in Herndon, Virginia.
Responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
Education & Experience:
- Average Years of Experience: 7 – 10
- Typical Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Certifications: Requires Security
- Experience with AWS development
- Experience with XML, SOAP, Web Services API management and configuration
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with Identity and Access Management (IdAM)
- Has deep understanding of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top