- Manage account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory.
- Provide the optimum combination of hardware, software, and services to meet complex customer needs.
- Play a role in the development of the bid, proposal, and presentation of the solution to the prospect.
- Provide specific solutions/technology/product/technical and sales support for accounts in assigned territory.
- Perform a career level of technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential prospects.
- Manage vendor partners to help drive business and deliver demand generation events.
- Drive account relationships over time to continue to deliver advice to the customer and identify additional opportunities; maintain and manage a sales pipeline and forecasts against regional goals.
- Possess career competitive knowledge including solution, technology, and product offerings.
- Provide consultative support to key internal/external stakeholders in assigned territory.
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
- May prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- May create detailed design and implementation specifications for complex products/applications/solutions.
- May build a mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for client.
- May provide consultation to prospective users and/or product capability assessment and validation.
- Minimum of Five (5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of infrastructure engineering and some experience with successful pre-sales support is preferred.
- Career level oral & written communication, organizational, presentation, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be customer focused and have the ability to design and manage solutions to complex technical issues.
- Ability to interface with senior levels of internal / external organizations is required.
- Ability to mentor more junior Systems Engineers in the assigned territory is required.
- ACMP certification preferred.
- CCNA or equivalent certifications preferred.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top