Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. The HPE Enterprise Services delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to HPE Enterprise Services area for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are currently looking for a Systems Administrator to work in Kaneohe Bay, HI. The candidate who fills this position will be a full time employee of HPE supporting our NGEN contract.
- Under broad direction, oversee and perform advanced systems installation, operation, integration, and troubleshooting in order to maintain optimum information technology (IT) system operations.
- Design and oversee upgrades and new installs of IT systems and services ensuring coordination with Cyber Security Specialist. Perform Tier III upgrades of networking systems, IT systems, and storage networking.
- Perform Tier III troubleshooting, optimization, and performance management of Internet Protocol, Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and routing protocols. Integrate enterprise, regional, and local IT systems ensuring current network operations are sustained or oversee their recovery.
- Knowledge of Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs), Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Ten plus (10 ) years of IT experience required.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Must have a SECRET level security clearance
- Must have 8570 IAT L II certification (Sec CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP)
- Must have MTA, MCTS or MCSA OR CCNP or CCDP
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top