System Documentation Editor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
We are looking for a System Documentation Editor in Anaheim, CA.
The candidate that fills this position will be expected to:
The candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and should be comfortable working in a team environment or as an individual contributor.
Technical writing and editing:
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as directed. An SOP is approximately 10-30 pages in length. SOPs will be submitted to the customer for review and approval/disapproval. All SOPs will be reviewed and/or updated annually or as needed.
- Prepare and edit procedures, technical documentation and other products incorporating information provided by technical personnel.
- Adhere to document version control management to include versioning of documents, peer review and approval, as directed.
- Use an approved document control application for configuration management of documents and place the final documents in the document repository.
- Apply technical documentation standards and policies (i.e. information security system policy, industry standards) as required.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all released work products.
Skills & Experience:
Technical documentation development and editing
Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Access, Sharepoint, eRoom
Adobe suite of products
Familiar with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework terminology.
Prefer the Technical Writer have experience developing, editing, and producing technical and graphic documentation for IT systems.
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong Documentation Skills
Minimum GPA 3.5
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge in the field of editing.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top