System Administrator (TS/SCI with CI Polygraph Clearance required)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a System Administrator in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
This position supports a subcontract where we provide system, network, and storage administration support for Windows, UNIX and Linux where you will be exposed to leading-edge technologies. The project involves integrating various network, virtualization, and operating system components to create a next generation desktop platform for the customer.
The candidate selected for this job will:
- Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
- Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Position may require limited emergency evening, weekend or call-in support.
Education: BS Degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 5 -10 years
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux
- Experience working at the command line of a BASH shell
- Experience working as a member of an enterprise support team
- Ability to work well both independently and in teams
- Proven ability to multi-task and to prioritize rapidly-changing task assignments
- Candidate must also possess or obtain a qualifying DOD 8570 certification
Must have TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top