System Administrator (TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance Required)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a System Administrator in Herndon, Virginia.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a project leader or manager.
- Familiar with standardconcepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Certifications: Security
- Requires an Active TS/SCI with a CI Polygraph Clearance
- ITIL Certification
- Experience installing, configuring andmaintaining a Unix environment
- Experience installing, configuring andmaintaining a Microsoft Windows environment
- Experience performing administration within aCloud environment.
- Ability to communicate with developers and PMOstaff
- Technical writing skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top