System Administrator - Real Time Location Systems (RTLS)
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPE is seeking a RTLS System Administrator.
- Responsible forverifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to theproblem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible forproviding a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Is often the
Principal Consultant who analyzes and developsenterprise technology solutions.
- Regularly leads in thetechnical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to thecustomer. Provides a team structure conducive to high performance, and managesthe team lifecycle stages.
- Coordinatesimplementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technologysolutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications orplatforms.
- Provides advancedtechnical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design,system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to companystrategy moving forward.
- Collects and determinesdata from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs andrequirements.
Responds to requests for technical informationfrom customers. Develops customer technology solutions using various industry productsand technologies.
- Engages in technicalproblem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methodsto apply to the situation.
- Owns and managesknowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensuresteam members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.Contributes significant knowledge to job family community.
- Proactively encouragesmembership and contributions of others to professional community and coachesothers in area of expertise. Regularly produces internally published materialsuch as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.Presents at multi-customer technology conferences.
- Creates and supportssales activities. Manages bids, or major input into the sales lifecycle.Manages activities and provides qualitative and quantitative information forsuccessful sales. Produces complete proposals for smaller engagements withinarea of expertise. Actively grows company portfolio with existing customersthrough new opportunities and change management. Assists with multiplecustomers. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and mayparticipate in cross-functional initiatives. Sustained and consistentcontribution at the work group level.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
Bachelor of Arts/Scienceor equivalent degree, certifications, or experience in IT
Experience in Linux andWindows OS
Experience with NagiosSystem Monitoring, HP SAN storage and F5 Load Balancer is a plus but not required.
Must be a US Citizen or aUS Permanent Resident
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
- Able to beself-directed, detail oriented with a focus on task completion
. Has sufficient depth andbreadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables acrossa number of technologies.
- Has demonstratedinnovation and communication of new deliverables and offerings. Has led team inthe delivery of multiple deliverables across multiple technologies.
- Ability to developsolutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability andagility of a particular customer’s enterprise. Has contributed to the designand application of new tools. Ability to re-use existing experience to developnew solutions to take to market.
- Possesses anunderstanding, at a detailed level, of architectural dependencies of technologiesin use in the customer’s Information Technology (IT) environment. Frequentlyuses product and application knowledge along with internals or architecturalknowledge to develop solutions. A recognized expert in one or more technologieswithin own technical community and also at regional level. Holds a vendor orindustry certification in at least one discipline area.
- Able to communicate withinternal and external senior management confidently and demonstrate the professionalismof the job family.
- Ability to work in amulti technology environment with the ability to diagnose complex technicalproblems to their root cause. In addition to troubleshooting skills andconsulting skills, has ability to summaries prognosis and impact at practicelead level. Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situationand can identify up-sell opportunities.
- Be able to demonstrate abroad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues,and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area.
- Ability to presentwithin own area of expertise as part of a customer sales presentation, puttingforward domain-specific information within the context of a company salescampaign. Has demonstrated ability to lead others in the gathering ofrequirements, designs, plans and estimates. Able to produce complete proposalsfor smaller engagements within own area of expertise.
- Demonstrates broadknowledge in other technical areas in order to properly manage complexintegration efforts.
Demonstrates application of technicalexpertise in successful engagements involving multiple disciplines.
- Able to independentlycomplete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
- Able to manage a team ofconsultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements,architecture, or implementation deliverable.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top