Swedish Sales & Account Management Graduate- Barcelona
Areyou dreaming of an international Sales career that allows you to have your ownassigned customers, get access to the latest technology and whiteness thedirect impact of your work on the business?Hewlett Packard Enterprise is now offering the chance of alifetime!
HewlettPackard Enterprise (HPE) is looking for young, driven and innovative talents eagerto take their first steps as Inside Sales Representative. To top it off, thisposition is based in the heart of Barcelona, Spain. The Barcelona Hub trainsjunior Sales profiles to become the future performers in HPE’s salesorganization.
HPE’s Sales GraduateProgram is a two year program that gives you the opportunity tolive and work in an internationalenvironment. During these two years, you will get exceptional sales& technical trainings (the whole HPE portfolio). Our clients range fromglobal accounts to SMBs. As part of your team you will support our Swedish clients and as suchactively influencing and supporting our business.
In this program:
- You will be given an assigned salesterritory to grow and build your network. You will have accountresponsibility with quota, and learn from account management,consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations.
- You will be responsible for complexB2B sales with multi-products, services and integrated solutions.
- You will identify emergingmarket trends and opportunities,lead new market penetration campaigns and execute campaign follow-up.
- You will aggressively review accountactivities in pursuit of new business orup-selling opportunities, and closing these.
- You will analyze clientindustry and complete competitive researches. In this position you willdrive integrated planning and coordinated sales execution.
- You will build strongprofessional relationships with a highly diverse set of functions andbuyers at all levels within customer organizations, including highest levels ofkey IT and business executives.
After successful completion of yoursales trainee program, our development plan aims at supporting you to become100% responsible for your own accounts/territory as an inside sales, fieldsales rep or presales, in the country you are responsible for (depending onavailability).
In addition to working alongside talentedcolleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching andstretch assignments. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerateyour learning and maximize your knowledge.
- You are a recent graduate (last two years); Bachelor or Master in Business Studies / Engineering or similar?
- You have a passion for technology and sales and have proven experience to show this?
- You speak and write fluent English and Swedish (mandatory to be considered for the role)?
Then we would love to take you on board to help you kick start your career!
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top