SUTD Career Fair FY17
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world’s iconic tech companies, creating new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society.
We provide solutions which enable companies to mobilize their business; mine all their data for insights, on an open, agile cloud; all this securely. We aim at making the complex, simple. Bridging the old and the new. And we do that by harnessing big data, security, mobility and cloud. We are the only company with the breadth and depth of innovative products and services to provide complete end-to-end solutions in big data, cloud, mobility and security, not just a disparate set of IT components.
We focus on delivering speed, simplicity, efficiency and agility so that customers can realize their preferred business outcomes across architectures and in ways that suit their engineering requirements and budgets. Our key areas include:
- Infrastructure – Building on the product innovations of the past year, like our Helion Cloud portfolio, Apollo water-cooled super computers, and OneView, the best converged infrastructure tool on the market.
- Services – Continuing to lead in Virtual Private Cloud and growing our Strategic Enterprise Services, including cloud, enterprise security, analytics and data management, and app modernization.
- Software – Continuing to develop the critical tools that reveal hidden insights and drive business outcomes at incredible speed and scale.
- HPE Financial Services – By leveraging its HPE Financial Services capability, Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be well positioned to create unique technology deployment models for customers and partners based on their specific business needs.
Apart from leading the market in enterprise infrastructure, software and services, we offer great and impactful initiatives for our employees and for society, from wellness, through diversity and inclusion, to amazing university hiring experiences, and much more.
If you wonder what is like to be part of one of the world’s largest technology companies, visit our Hewlett Packard Enterprise stand, and hear directly from our employees!
What do we look for?
We’re looking for people who graduated from universities within the last 12 months or who will graduate within this academic year.
Open to all Disciplines including:
- Computer Science
- Engineering (Electronics, Computer, Software, Information)
- Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management / Logistics
In addition, we are also looking for the following “extra qualifications”:
- Participates in the profession community on a development plan to build project management skills
- Interpersonal Skills: the ability to work well with people from all levels and in a multi-cultural background
- Flexibility: a talent for adapting quickly to an environment with rapid change
- Team Player: a reliable team member at work and beyond
- Analytical Abilities: an eye for detail, even in a general context
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
- Commitment: the dedication to achieve your goals – and to continuously strive for professional and personal development
- Personality: energetic, positive-thinking with initiative and a ‘can-do’ attitude
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top