Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment. Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning. Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals. Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply and demand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country, region, and account managers to contribute to demand planning.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Researches and analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- May provide training or general direction for junior staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
- Developing Project Management Skills.
- Understanding of SAP.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Proficient understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Developed understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top