Supply Chain Planner
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join ourteam.
Learning does not only happen through training.Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow,and this is part of our Aruba culture. In addition to working alongsidetalented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coachingand stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and supportto accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a“reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge andstrengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation andsimplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server,Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain astrategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPEEnterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integrationof their technology.
We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Responsiblefor supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment,import/export operations and shipping, for a regional or global business unit.
- Producesreports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply anddemand activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysisof backlog management.
- Gathersdemand data from country, region, and account managers to contribute to demandplanning.
- Collaborateswith regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhancecurrent business processes.
- Reviewsperformance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities forimprovement.
- Researchesand analyzes priority projects within established guidelines.
- Communicatesrequirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planningteams.
- Mayprovide training or general direction for junior staff members.
- Collaboratesacross countries within a region.
- Abilityto influence a particular business within a region.
- Typicallyinteracts with Managers.
- Conductsquantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute tolarge projects.
- Graduatedegree from an accredited university required.
- Stronganalytical and data modeling skills required.
- Strongwritten and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Stronginterpersonal skills required.
- DevelopedMicrosoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids tohelp manage the operation required.
- DevelopingProject Management skills required.
- Demonstratedbusiness acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility required.
- Proficientunderstanding of the company’s overallsupply chain strategy required
- Moderatelevel of knowledge of inventory analysis required.
- Demonstratedleadership skills required.
- Two(2) or more years of experience in a supply chain function preferred.
- Demonstratedunderstanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver) preferred.
- Strongunderstanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP preferred.
- Developedunderstanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliancepreferred.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generationnetwork access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs anddelivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile,a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for everyaspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that#GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automateinfrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions thatused to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improvedproductivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
About Hewlett PackardEnterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leadingtechnology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With theindustry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data centerto workplace applications, our technology and services help customers aroundthe world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HewlettPackard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power ofcollaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, ourpartners and each other.
Bias for action: We never sit still – we takeadvantage of every opportunity.
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate -creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top