Supply Chain Order Management
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Your key tasks
The supply chain order management team is responsible for working with our partners to fulfill orders from customers/partners. This includes understanding of orders to be logged by each country/sub-region, materials required, working with demand planning and/or purchasing team to position supplies to support potential orders, timely execution of orders to meet customer requirements and internal metrics, working with logistics team on delivery, management of customer returns. Other areas of responsibilities include reports generation, KPI analysis such as OTD, speed, predictability, regular meetings with countries/sub-regions to understand business requirements, etc.
- Responsible for order fulfillment for a regional business unit in Asia-Pacific including Japan
- Works closely with 3rd party to carry out the order fulfillment activities
- Analysis of the backlog on a daily basis
- Works with demand planning and/or purchasing teams on pre-positioning of materials
- Review performance metrics on a regular basis and identify opportunities for improvements in the overall end-end fulfillment process ie from order in-take to actual delivery to customer
- May provide training or general directions for junior staff members
- collaborates across countries within a region
- ability to influence countries
- typically interacts with managers and sales leaders
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Proficient understanding of the company’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Strong understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP
- Developed understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance
- Moderate level of knowledge of inventory analysis
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top