Supply Chain Finance Analyst - Mexico and Canada
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
This position supports the Global Support Delivery Supply Chain (GSD SC) organization in Technology Services with a focus on Mexico and Canada end to end supply chain costs. Responsibilities include leading the Financial Planning & Analysis activities for costs & inventory, through monthly results and monthly/annual forecast cycles. The focus is on ensuring accurate financial statements and business understanding for the GSD SC Mexico and Canada results. This role will provide support to both the Mexico and Canada Supply Chain Operations managers and their staff members. The position is for a person who wishes to have good exposure to region operations and supplier management, as well as working with a wide variety of business and finance contacts across multiple levels of the organization.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. Lead monthly FP&A activities for GSD SC cost of sales (all supply chain accounts) for Mexico and Canada
- Assist with monthly close process & GL integrity
- Ensure accurate reporting by Support Product line
- Summarize results and provide narratives for significant deviations
- Work with Operations and other finance team members to develop quarterly forecasts
2. Review forecast accuracy and drive continuous process improvement.
3. Provide analysis on specific costs (materials, logistics, excess & obsolescence, standard revision, PPV etc.) in support TS cost reduction initiatives
4. Lead Annual Budget process for GSD SC Mexico and Canada
5. Follow up on Warranty questions from EG Hardware
6. Ensure compliance to US GAAP, AFM and local country requirements
7. Other adhoc projects and business support as necessary
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, or finance
- 2 years of experience in a finance or accounting role
- MBA or CPA
- 4 years of experience in a finance or accounting role
- Supply Chain experience
- Operations experience
- Financial Planning and Analysis experience
We offer Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top