Supply Chain Engineering & Quality Program Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships areamong the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part ofour HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you willhave many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignmentopportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate yourlearning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring“program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across ourmulti-generationworkforce.
The EG Global Supply Chain Engineering & Quality organizationpulls together key supply chain engineering & quality functions andactivities into one organization to best leverage existing resources and drivebest in class quality solutions across the EG supply chain. Our charter is todrive a zero defect culture throughout the entire Supply Chain, achieving thehighest product & supplier quality and factory efficiency to exceed ourcustomers’ expectations for the life of the product.
Provides support and/or lead teams through the Engineeringdevelopment process and implementation of the company’s products. Projects are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with adefined time frame. Programs are typically longer-term, multi-functional,multi-project with complex requirements and effort. Manage activities,resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communicationsto facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work withengineering management to identify and improve process and programefficiencies. Work can involve external parties such as standards bodies,partners, etc.
- Manages and leads a program involving multiple functions and project teams to drive the engineering development and implementation process for a product or service offering.
- Develops and directs development of schedules, critical deliverables, budget, resource allocation plan, and other support requirements for assigned program.
- Manages activities of supporting project teams and internal development partners; ensures progress against established plan and makes determinations based on analysis of business information to alter or update schedule and resource allocation to meet product requirements and development schedule.
- Communicates program progress, escalations, and issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management and internal manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product, processes, or business practices to resolve escalated issues, produce solutions, and ensure adherence to budgets and established product roadmaps and schedules
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing and/or engineering organization.
- Leads and provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 10 years kaizen experience in lean methodologies with 6 sigma black belt level expertise.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- PMP/PMI certification preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge in lean, 6 sigma and kaizens.
- Extensive experience with using project and program planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate program plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top